Port Huron, MI – Port Huron Hospital’s Bariatric Center of Michigan will offer free bariatric surgery informational seminars throughout the month of November. The Bariatric Center of Michigan is the only facility in the region to offer all three major bariatric surgery options: gastric banding, gastric sleeve and gastric bypass.
Seminars will be held at Port Huron Hospital on the following dates:
• Monday, November 5, 5:30 p.m. (Presented by Huron Surgical Clinic)
• Saturday, November 10, 10 a.m. (Presented by HOPE Surgical Services)
• Monday, November 12, 5:30 p.m. (Presented by Huron Surgical Clinic)
• Monday, November 19, 5:30 p.m. (Presented by HOPE Surgical Services)
• Saturday, November 24, 10 a.m. (Presented by Huron Surgical Clinic)
Registration is required to attend these free seminars. Call HealthAccess at 1.800.228.1484 to register. For more information about the Bariatric Center of Michigan, log on to www.porthuronhospital.org/bariatric.