Port Huron Hospital offers a wide variety of community events, classes and programs. We feel that information is the best medicine, and prevention is the key to staying healthy.
- "Great Expectations" - childbirth education classes offer expectant parents classes to choose from that are designed to help prepare them and their families for the new arrival.
- "Midlife Matters" - Women's Wellness Place offers screenings and classes of special interest to midlife women
- Support groups to help you deal with a variety of concerns
- Our 55+ program holds screenings and programs for our mature adult population
- Special events are scheduled throughout the year to address specific issues
- You'll find information about all of our current programs when you click on the "Events/Classes" button in the right hand column.